Monday, September 19, 2011

Picked up a new heater, Almost Free!

Just grabbed an older Olympian 3100 (Wave 3) off the local craigslist for $10!! hehehe... I wasn't going to stand around and test it for $10, but the piezo starter still sparks great, and he said "it worked the last time he used it" which of course is as silly as "you always find your lost item in the last place you look for it". duh. My glass held water the last time I drank from it... before I dropped it.. get it?

Oh well... we all love pics so here you go... I'll powder coat this to match my appliances if I redo them.. it needs some restoration/sprucing up... but for now it matches my RV juuuuuust fine. :)

IMAG1701

Cleaned her up a bit... and I ended up with this charmer. :)

IMAG1702

IMAG1703

IMAG1704

No comments:

Post a Comment