Friday, July 1, 2011

Chopped the Divider Wall

So I installed another house battery yesterday... harder than you think, the 2nd battery I had wasn't the same group size, so I had to add a platform on the battery tray and use a patch cable to wire them up. That took a bit more time then I thought it would...

on to bigger things that are now smaller. :)

So I cut the partition wall down to 20" tall, and 10" shorter. I think I might need to do it a bit different after I install the new carpet... maybe create a box of sorts to cover up the brackets a bit better. But for now this will work great.

this is the wall I modified:
DSC_6418

Now it looks like this:
IMAG1339

here you can see the line where the wall used to go up to... so you can see how much I removed. Also you can see how much more "open" the interior looks, especially when made into a bed.
IMAG1340

Another view... you can see where the new position of the bracket is.. .(it moved 4" to the left)
IMAG1341

No comments:

Post a Comment